Love Girls is a magazine style website for lesbians and bisexual women. The main purpose is to entertain and inform its visitors about issues and events of importance to lesbian women, to provide a forum for discussion within the lesbian communities, and to encourage lesbians and bi women to feel happy and positive about their sexuality. The editor will consider any material which meets these criteria.
We are unable to pay for contributed content at this time.
What kind of material is appropriate for Love Girls? The website is divided in to several sections, regular and occasional:
* Love News : News / Gossip articles on the following subjects and themes are always popular - relationships, sexuality, political activism, style and fashion, sport.
* Icons: Interviews with lesbian icons
* The Scene: photos and reports of lesbian venues
* Play Time: Amusing stories, pictures and movies
* Lets Go Girl: Reviews of holiday destinations
* Fashion: Redefining lesbian style, photographs with fresh angles always welcome
Do not send original artwork or sole copies of written material.
Material may be submitted by email or on disc. Please send a stamped, addressed envelope if you want your work returned.
FAO: Online Editor, Love Girls, Suite 458, 456 - 458 Strand, London, WC2R 0DZ, UK.